Home Download Resources I....come Icare / I as in Icarus (EN sub) Free download movi
enghwg
Publish2018-04-23 05:56:05    Only Poster
Poster
Title:  Being hard
Registered date: 2017-03-04
User gruop: Admin
Post number:  90
Gold:  93
Short info
This year is 1st anniversary (March 2017-2018) of the opening of the Morricone Fans Community (forum, Englsh and Chinese) . On april 19, 2018, the 100th Chinese memder YIUYIU completed registration at the Chinese Forum, and 56th English member PANUNZIO also completed registration at the English Forum at same time. This is an important node. So we decided to provide free downloads of 5 important movies composed by Ennio Morricone to all visitors for celebrating. The period of validity by the end of 2018.
7905 I....come Icare / I as in Icarus (Henri Verneuil) MP4 1.01G 117’55” English subtitle
Download from Google Skydrive >>>>>>
The unzip password for the compressed file morricone.cn
Plot: After the recently re-elected President of a fictitious state has been assassinated, one of the members of the investigation committee refuses to sign the final report and is given the task of investigating once more. In the course of his search he finds evidence that casts serious doubt on the committee's "lone-gunman" theory... A very bold film that basically told the "JFK" story thinly disguised as having taken place not in the US.

Responder
Reply Content